Thursday, April 17, 2008

Is this text/information offensive? Why? It will only be informative.

As I noticed my former blogg on this issue was removed without any explanation by the blogger corp. Why? If there is a problem with information about this kind of institutions and operations putting your kids in awful living conditions, why should that not be discussed and let to be publicly known?

More over it costs lots of money for the family and the expectations for the child and family are great and if the outcome is bad the money is wasted and the child experiences it as his/her failure and leaves a life long trauma.

I think this kind of information is important and should be publicly spread, so that when shit happens there at least has been knowledge about it and that families can be prepared!

If on the other hand there has come up some kind of censorship that I am not aware of I can always move these pages to some other blogg.

The ones who decide on these pages to be or not to be online, please let me know!

Strange...

No comments: